PrimePoint Partners is pleased to announce the call for the European Union funded Intelligent Border Accelerator for Innovative ICT Start-ups (ICBA), aimed at stimulating entrepreneurship in the cross-border region between Greece and Macedonia. The participation is free of charge and will be held online.
Who can apply?
- Individuals who want to create their own business
- Teams that want to create a new company
- Start-up companies in their early development stage
*At least one of the participants in the program must have residence in one of the municipalities bordering Greece or Macedonia.
In addition to the training that participants will receive, the best teams in the program will have the opportunity to be mentored by a proven business professional, paid participations in the two-day boot camp in Ohrid, and paid participations in a brokerage event in Thessaloniki. The winners will also receive additional awards.
What will you learn?
- How to successful develop an entrepreneurial idea
- Making a business model canvas
- Methods for testing the effectiveness of the business model
- Technology evaluation, sustainable innovation and open innovation
- Protection of intellectual property of new start-up ideas
- Identifying market potential
- Access to finance and readiness for investment
- Marketing of new technology
The lectures will be held during the month of April, and additional events throughout May, June and July. Lecturers will include professors and prominent managers from Macedonia and Greece. The process will be intensive, fast and will be aimed at accelerating the capacity of participants who, in just a few weeks, will be ready to present their business idea to potential investors.
This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss out on! To apply, please complete the form HERE
The acceleration and mentorship program, including the organization of start-up pitching and competition events is organized by PrimePoint Partners. Project Partners include: Alexander Innovation Zone S.A., SEERC is a research centre of CITY College, Technopolis Thessaloniki ICT Business Park, The University of Information Science and Technology (UIST) “St. Paul the Apostle”, National Center for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning, and YES Foundation.