Throughout 2020 we worked on numerous projects, built strong strategic partnerships, engaged local and regional experts, expanded our staff, and helped promote economic growth in Macedonia and the region.
Please read our annual summary below:
Corporate Advisory & Donor Projects
- In collaboration with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, we deliver expertise to Macedonian SMEs in the areas of access to finance, investment planning, strategic advisory, capacity building, and operations/ production plans.
- We are leading the implementation of the regional training center “Vincinni Academy,” offering technical and managerial skills upshift. The project is financed by the EBRD and the Government of Japan. Read more HERE
- We conducted a study on the “Availability of Supply Chain Finance Instruments and Potentials for Growth in the Macedonian Market,” surveying some of the biggest companies and banks in Macedonia, and conducting a series of interviews with (IFIs). The results were highlighted at a series of events aimed at raising market awareness for factoring and reverse factoring. This activity is part of the USAID Factoring Project implemented by Factor Trust. Read more HERE
- We are engaged in the CEFTA Foreign Trade Project – Open Regional Fund for South-East Europe by providing regional economic integration expertize to international experts. The project is implemented by GIZ Montenegro.
Business Acceleration Project
- PrimePoint Regional Agri-biz Acceleration Program aims to connect Macedonian producers with regional off-takers (retail chains) by offering them technical assistance and access to innovative financial instruments to stimulate international and cross-border trade. The project is financed by the USAID Factoring Project and Factor Trust.
- PrimePoint Partners Acceleration Program on Advanced Technologies, supported by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was organized in partnership with the Azrieli College of Engineering and AtoBe Accelerator from Israel, and the University St. Paul the Apostle, Ohrid. The program has shared Israeli best practices with local start-ups and SMEs in the ICT and cross-cutting sector. Read more HERE
- Intelligent Cross Border Accelerator is part of the EU Interreg IPA Cross Border Cooperate Programme, focusing on creating a support mechanism for start-ups and SMEs in the Macedonian and Greek cross-border area. PrimePointPartners are involved in developing the blueprint of the Acceleration Program and are conducting the Training Needs Assessment in the Macedonian cross border area. Read more HERE
Events & Conferences
- PrimePoint Partners were the regional Partner for 2020s Future 4.0 Conference offering participants opportunities for a 1:1 meeting with big regional companies such as Bosch, Gorenje, Kolektor, Iskra, Iskratel, Estocech and others.
- PrimePoint Partner’s Co-Founder and Managing Partners, Biljana Markovic Stamenova, presented at the European Training Foundations online event: “The Role of the Private Sector in the Youth Skills Ecosystem.” To read more: LINK
- Co-Founder, Biljana Markovic Stamenova Speaks at the First Bilateral Event of the IPA Project aimed at establishing an acceleration program between Macedonia and Greece. To read more: LINK
- In partnership with M6 Education Centre, PrimePoint partners put together a series of online conversations featuring regional and global thought leaders such as Mr. Svetozar Janevski, Rok Habinc, Lou Naumovski, Emil Hristov, Yael Rozencwajg, etc.
We are grateful for our staff, collaborators and partners for their dedication and hard work.
Thank You For Your Ongoing Support Throughout 2020!