Prime Point Partners in partnership with the Prime Blue Institute from Ohrid and the Central European Initiative CEI is announcing the Agenda for the Blue Economy Summit, taking place on the 2 – 3 November at Resort Unique in Ohrid.
At the event, we will be highlighting the findings of “The EU blue economy report 2022” developed by the European Commission which analyses the scope and size of the Blue Economy in the European Union and provides support for the development and implementation of polices and initiatives under the European Green Deal in line with the new approach for a sustainable Blue Economy.*
With 40+ confirmed speakers from 10+ countries including Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, etc. the summit will bring together industry experts, policymakers, and companies working in the blue and green economy sectors. We would like to take this opportunity to present some of the keynote speakers, including representatives from the local and central governments of Macedonia and Albania, as well as our supporters from the developmental sector:
- Zoran Martinovski, Prime Blue ESG Institute, President
- Kiril Pecakov, Mayor of Ohrid, Macedonia
- Ivan Bimbilovski PhD, Rector, University St Apostol Pavle, Ohrid, Macedonia
- Mark Barrett, Team Leader, EU for Economic Growth, GIZ
- Jakob Modéer, Western Balkans Program Manager, Swiss Entrepreneurship Program (Swiss EP)
- Alessandro Lombardo, Head of Project Management Office, CEI-Executive Secretariat, CEI, Italy
- René Schlee, Director of Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftunga of the Skopje Office
- Fatmir Bityqi, Deputy Prime Minister of N. Macedonia in charge of economic affairs, coordination of economic sectors and investments
- Almira Xhembulla, Deputy Minister of Tourism and Environment of Albania
- Naser Nuredini, Minister of Environment of N. Macedonia
To find the complete list of speakers, please download the agenda for the summit here: Ohrid Blue Economy Summit Agenda
This event is by invitation only, for experts and companies working in the blue economy sectors. If you are a company working in the area of green and blue tech, and you are interested to attend, please reach out to Renata@theprimepoint.com with a short company profile and your contact details.
*European Commission, Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Joint Research Centre, Addamo, A., Calvo Santos, A., Guillén, J., et al., The EU blue economy report 2022, Publications Office of the European Union, 2022, https://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2771/793264